Corporate Floater - Full-Time Non-Exempt
Location: 14821 S. Memorial, Bixby, OK 74008
The incumbent in this job provides teller and/or personal banker services to supplement staff or in the absence of personnel at CSB branch locations. The incumbent provides professional customer service by determining and satisfying the customer's banking needs and expectations; suggesting products and services; processing accounts; providing professional customer service in paying and receiving teller transactions by processing and balancing specific transactions; providing information and resolving customer problems; and maintaining a thorough understanding of Bank products, services and operational procedures. The incumbent may provide less experienced tellers with training and assistance and performs other operational duties. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life and meet the needs of every customer. The incumbent will assist the Staff Development employees as needs arise.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Proficient use of a personal computer and the ability to use job-related softwares.
3. Ability to use general office and other job-related equipment such as a typewriter, telephone, calculator, coin sorter/counter, encoder and copy machine.
4. Ability to train and assist less experienced tellers.
5. Ability to type a net 30 words per minute.
6. Excellent customer service skills.
7. Excellent grammar usage and letter composition skills.
8. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
9. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
10. Ability to count and make accurate change transactions.
11. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. One-plus year of job-related experience.
Citizens Security Bank is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.
View the EEO Law Poster here.Apply Now