- Log in to online banking
using your username and password.
- Click on "e-Statements" menu
option at the top of the page.
- By default, when you sign up for e-Statements, all
your accounts will be signed up. To change this, click on
Details under step 1.
Account(s) and Document Enrollment. All accounts are
automatically chosen (checked). You may uncheck any accounts
for which you do not want to receive
- Make sure the correct e-mail address is in the
box. All e-Statements and e-Notices will be sent to this
address. If this is not the correct e-mail, please change it
- Enter a security phrase. When you receive
your statements, this phrase will be in the subject line of the
e-mail. If this phrase is not in the subject line, do not
open the e-mail and please contact Citizens Security
- Read the disclosure. If you agree to these
terms, check the box next to "I agree to the listed
- Click the word "here" where it says
Click here to see a sample document. This will
ensure that you can view statements on your
- Click the "Enroll Now" button.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your
***Note: The first statement cycle after you
sign up, you will receive an e-Statement and a paper
statement. We send you both to ensure that you can open and
read your e-Statement. As long as it is opened successfully,
we will stop sending you paper statements. If it is not
opened, you will continue to receive paper statements until you
have opened an e-Statement successfully. Please contact
Citizens Security Bank if you have any questions.